Tips and Tricks
We want your experience with Flight For Life Central to be efficient, easy and useful. Here are some tips and tricks to help guide you.
Accessing Registration Form for the First Time
Utilizing the Helicopter Activation Module (H.A.M.) requires registration and approval prior to first use.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your registration to be verified and approved. You will receive an e-mail notification when your registration has been approved and you can being utilizing the HAM. If, for some reason your registration is not approved, specific instructions will be included in a separate e-mail.
If you do not need to use the Helicopter Activation feature you do not need to register! You will still be able to use the other features of the FFL Central App.
Upon first downloading FLIGHT FOR LIFE Central you must access the HAM feature in order for the registration form to be displayed. Since version 1.01, both Android and iPhone versions have identical steps to access the registration form
No Personal Information will be Sold or Given Away. We will not spam you.
How to access
- From the Home (initial/start) Screen, tap the “Alert” button
- An on-screen registration form appears
- Using the on-screen keyboard, tap each field, typing to complete the requested information
- Indicate your primary agency name. If you are a hospital user, indicate your hospital’s name.
- The name of the dispatch center associated with your agency. If you are a hospital user, indicate your unit’s name.
- The telephone number associated with your dispatch center or hospital unit.