Training & Education
Flight For Life provides both hands-on training and educational lectures to customers in our primary service area. This is also where you will find the “Mock Patient Participant Release & Indemnity Agreement” form which is required if you plan to have us fly a mock patient during a training event.
Our customers are
- Fire Departments (Firefighters)
- EMS Agencies (First Responders, EMT-Bs, EMT-Is, Parmedics)
- Law Enforcement Agencies (Law Enforcement Officers)
- Dispatch Agencies (911 Dispatchers)
- Hospitals (ED, OB and Critical Care Units – LPNs, RNs, MDs)
Education is a key component of the Flight For Life Transport System both internally and within our service area. Our medical crews receive advanced specialty certifications and training and are actively involved in providing continuing education throughout the region.
Types of training and education include:
- Fire/Rescue Safety Inservice
- Law Enforcement Inservice
- Dispatch/Landing Zone Inservice
- Hospital Security Inservice
- Nurse Inservice
- Mock Scene
- Pre-Prom Mock Scene
- Disaster Drill
- Mass Casualty Drill
- Case Review Presentations
In addition, Flight For Life offers on-site educational lectures for hospital and pre-hospital personnel ranging from airway management to pre-hospital care of the burn patient. Reviews of challenging or unusual transports are also offered upon request.
The education Flight For Life provides is not limited to only your agency's personnel. We are available to participate in a variety of department and/or hospital sponsored events geared to the general public.
PR (non-training) events are part of our Programs and Services and are not to be requested here. You can learn more about requirements for these events and submit a request on the Programs and Services page.
Schedule an Event
Request to schedule a training and education event.