Why join FFL?
Flight For Life maintains strong relationships with all health systems in Central and Southeast WI which include the adult and children’s Level I trauma centers, the Burn Center, and the Medical College of Wisconsin. The flight crews consist of a pilot, nurse and paramedic, in addition to the Communication Specialists who is located in our Communication Center. Flight For Life believes that our employees are our greatest asset. Our staff completes some of the most stringent training curriculums in the industry. Upon hire, employees receive a competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to, employer-paid Health Insurance premiums, a generous PTO bank upon hire, and a non-contingent employer contribution to the employee’s retirement plan.
We offer competitive compensation with a benefits package that is largely unmatched in the nation. For full-time employees, benefits include:
- Medical insurance (100% of premiums paid by the organization)
- Medical opt-out benefit of $1,200 annually for those enrolled in another health plan who choose to decline coverage
- Health savings account (HSA) with annual company contributions of $3,000 for family or $1,500 for single health coverage
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental and vision insurance (100% of premiums paid by the organization)
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with a choice of traditional pre-tax or Roth after-tax contributions
- Employer retirement contribution equal to 10% of your compensation, whether or not you contribute to the plan
- Paid time off (PTO) bank starting at 28 days per year
- Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance fully paid for you, plus the opportunity to buy additional voluntary coverage
- Short-term disability (STD) bank of time in which you accrue 8 hours per month
- Long-term disability (LTD) insurance
- Voluntary supplemental insurance: Accident, Whole Life, and/or Critical Illness
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (EAP) to offer confidential counseling, financial information and resources, legal support, and work-life solutions for you and your family.